We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Cortijo Hotel Boutique

Which Salta hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
reviews: 1
El Cortijo Hotel Boutique

This hotel is recommended in this forum. But I've found that they don't have car park. As we will drive to Cachi and stay a night there, are there any car park near this hotel?

What is the parking fee?

Argentina
reviews: 23
1. Re: El Cortijo Hotel Boutique

They do not have car park but you can park in front of the hotel with no problem. The crime rates in Cachi is 0,00001.

But if you prefer, just for you to sleep well, ACA has a nice car park and it is just in front. I was recently in ACA and also booked for customers coming and I love it. The rooms are comfy and the swimming pool this days is appreciated. The restaurant is wonderful with a great view and the food is provided by their own farm behind the hotel that you can visit anytime.

Have a wonderful stay in Cachi... the place I choose.

Angie/Giena

Italy
Destination Expert
for Livigno, Lombardy
reviews: 139
2. Re: El Cortijo Hotel Boutique

We have just come back from staying at the same hotel and we parked the car right in front. Cachi is a very sleepy village , the type of places that people still don't lock their doors so no worries about the car. Also, we had diner at the hotel and although the menu is quite small we had the most fabulous fillet steak in Malbec sauce.

England
reviews: 1
3. Re: El Cortijo Hotel Boutique

Thanks Giena and Chrella,

I will have a look ACA.

4. Re: El Cortijo Hotel Boutique

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:41 pm, June 22, 2013