We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel near lotsa shopping...

Which Mesa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vancouver Island
reviews: 7
Hotel near lotsa shopping...

Hello everyone. Does anyone have a good suggestion for a nice but reasonably priced hotel that is located near a good shopping area in or around Mesa? Thanks in advance for your help.:)

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
reviews: 99
1. Re: Hotel near lotsa shopping...

Does it have to be in Mesa? You'd be better off staying in Scottsdale or possibly Tempe if you wanted a shopping area within walking distance of a hotel.

The only place in Mesa I can think of is Superstition Springs, which is a large shopping mall. There is a Sleep Inn and a Best Western on the mall's ring road, both of which are reasonably priced.

Vancouver Island
2. Re: Hotel near lotsa shopping...

Thank you very much for your info Colinaz. We will certainly look into the other areas you suggested also.

Mesa, Arizona
Destination Expert
for Tempe
reviews: 80
3. Re: Hotel near lotsa shopping...

Another choice in Mesa is the Hyatt Phoenix adjacent to Mesa Riverview - google Mesa Riverview to see what's there.

You might also consider staying near Chandler Fashion Center, which isn't far from Mesa via 101 and 60. It's more upscale than Superstition Springs IMO. Residence Inn and Springhill Suites are the closest to the mall.

There are also motels adjacent to Arizona Mills, the outlet mall in Tempe.

Of the four, Chandler would be my pick.

Marina, California
Destination Expert
for Tucson
reviews: 99
4. Re: Hotel near lotsa shopping...

Just wanted to say that I totally agree that Chandler Fashion Square is a much better choice for an area to stay than Superstition Springs. You really should consider it, especially with it being just a couple of minutes outside of Mesa proper.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 144
5. Re: Hotel near lotsa shopping...

What do you think you'll be shopping for?

Vancouver Island
6. Re: Hotel near lotsa shopping...

Good morning Redrox. I will be shopping for clothes and household accessories.:)

7. Re: Hotel near lotsa shopping...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:29 am, March 11, 2011