We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Is this realistic?

Which Puerto Iguazu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Houston, Texas
reviews: 4
Is this realistic?

We land at IGR at 11:55 and leave the following day at 18:00.

Would it be enough to see both sides? I am hoping to see the Brazilian side the first day, then stay over night maybe at the Sheraton and then do the Argentinian side the next day.

If we stay at the Sheraton, can wemwalk in the park after it closes at 5?

I can add another full day but that will cut our stay at BA from 4.5 days to 3.5. 3.5 days in BUE are enough?

Thanks for your ideas.

Also, do we need shots for the yellow fever for just visiting the Brazilian side?

Wirral UK
reviews: 499
11. Re: Is this realistic?

Walkway to Devils Throat was open a couple of days ago when we were there. Not damaged, but closed due to very high water volumes. Doorman at hotel said they were due to close it again soon - again due to high water volumes.

High water volumes = massive volumes of spray. You can get very wet close to falls and visibility can be reduced too.

Still it was the best place on the planet we have visited.

Seems a shame that visitors rush to see both sides. Spend a few days here and enjoy one of the worlds greatest spectacles to the max.

Houston, Texas
reviews: 4
12. Re: Is this realistic?

I hope it will be open when we are there in mid Oct. Thanks for the report! How many days were you there?

Wirral UK
reviews: 499
13. Re: Is this realistic?

3 nights.

2 on AR side and 1 on BR side.

14. Re: Is this realistic?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, October 17, 2012