We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Domestic Flights

Which Puerto Iguazu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buenos Aires...
reviews: 1
Domestic Flights

Quick question regarding the lower fare for Argentine residents for domestic flights as I want to make sure that my understanding is correct and that we buy the right tickets. ~ What constitutes an Argentine resident to the airlines? If you have Argentinean citizenship and hold a DNI, are you eligible for the lower fare, or do you have to be currently living in Argentina to get the lower fare? Also, I assume that they check for this at the check-in counter... do they also check your id at the boarding gate?

Thanks!

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
reviews: 5
1. Re: Domestic Flights

In order to purchase the resident tickets either in person or online then you need your DNI number.

You will need to present photo ID when you check in and enter the secure area of the airport.

In some cases, they do check your ID again when the attendent collects the boarding passes at the gate.

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 1
2. Re: Domestic Flights

Okay, thanks Ricardo. It sounds like as long as I have a DNI / DNI number then I am good to go for the lower resident airfare. Appreciate your input!

3. Re: Domestic Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:17 am, October 03, 2012