We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iguazu Falls - water levels?

Which Puerto Iguazu hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin, Ireland
Iguazu Falls - water levels?

Does anyone know what the water level/flow of water will be like at Iguazu Falls in October? Someone we know said they visited the falls when the falls and it wasn't as impressive due to the lack of water?? Is this due to visiting in a particular season? Or did I just misunderstand? :) Thx!

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 1
1. Re: Iguazu Falls - water levels?

The water levels are sometimes lower and sometimes higher, but the falls are always incredibly amazing and if you can go, don't doubt about it! you will be astonished!

San Diego...
reviews: 11
2. Re: Iguazu Falls - water levels?

We just got back and it blew my mind how much water there was. In one more month I can't imagine much changing....there was one time when there was a drought and the falls almost completely dried up, but that was once in however many years....I can't see that happening in the next month. I think you should be fine.

3. Re: Iguazu Falls - water levels?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:20 pm, September 08, 2009