We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iguazu Which side to start the tour

Which Iguazu National Park hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
New York City, New...
Iguazu Which side to start the tour

Hi

(Maybe it's a tricky question)

I have 1 3/4 days in Iguazu falls my question is which side takes longer to visit Argentina Side or Brazil Side.

Regards

Toronto, Canada
31. Re: Iguazu Which side to start the tour

HI David,

I've read all the posts in this forum and just wanted to run my itinerary by you to see what you think. I won't be going to Iguazu until next June, but I'm starting to book my flights and hotels now. I'll be flying into Iguazu from BA just for one night. Was planning on catching an early flight in and spending the rest of the day exploring the falls on the Argentina side. For the next day, I was going to catch a taxi to the Brazilian side and spend half a day there before heading back over to Argentina to catch my evening flight back to BA.

2 quick questions:

1. Coming from Canada, we need a visa to get into the Brazilian side right?

2. In terms of the boat tour, is that better from the Argentina or Brazil side? And if from the Brazil side, do you recommend going first thing in the morning or after we've done some walking around and before we depart?

Thanks!

toronto
32. Re: Iguazu Which side to start the tour

I need some help to plan my itinerary. We are a group of 6-8 people and will fly from Rio to IGU in this March. We will stay at Iguazu for 2 nights and will leave Iguazu from the Argentina side at IGR, flying to BA. I would hope to have some advice on:

1. do I need to arrange private transportation from Brazil side to IGR airport, or there will be bus service?

2. will you recommend us to stay in Brazil side hotel or Argentina side hotel?

3. do we need priviate transportation from IGU airport to the town? and if we stay at the Argentina side, is there any transportation from IGU directly going to Puerto Iguaza?

4. Is the domestic flight in S. Am on time (means LAN or TAM)?

5. Is Tam the only flight flying from Rio to IGU?

Thank you for your help in advance.

33. Re: Iguazu Which side to start the tour

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 9:18 am, December 16, 2013