I will be in Mendoza 3 full days. How to spend my time there better?
1. I thought of spending one day driving between wineries, one day - rafting. What to do the third day?
2. Is is true that wineries are closed on weekends? My days are: Fri, Sat, Sun
3. Do I need to call them in advance for an appointment - Frommers strongly suggest to do it.
4. Are there any "must visit" wineries? I don't need any tours as I've been in wineries in other places and they all show the same.
5. Where is the best place to raft? I would like the most difficult route available.
6. Wife does not want to go rafting. What program can I offer her instead? :-)
7. Should I expect problems finding a car with automatic transmission for rent?