We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

renting an apartment

Which Villa Gesell hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 1
renting an apartment

my sister wants to come to VG in July for a few months and needs a small apt, centrally located as she doesn't want to hire a car.

any suggestions? nothing luxury...just somewhere cheap and clean with tv and wifi...and, preferably a washing machine!

also, do people rent out rooms in their homes, perhaps?

as she wants to stay a few months, she doesn't want to spend a lot on rental, as she wants to travel around the country a bit as well.

thanks

Edinburgh
reviews: 76
1. Re: renting an apartment

I've used AirBnB and stayed in good apartments in Palermo which is a nice area with lots of bustling shops cafes and easy to walk. If you rent through AirBnB you have some fallback, whereas to be honest, you don't know the people on here and they could also be deleted for promoting their own apartments.

Edited: 10:56 pm, April 23, 2014
Edinburgh
reviews: 76
2. Re: renting an apartment

ooops sorry - replied somehow confusing your post with Buenos Aires city. But AirBnB is worth a try anywhere. I hope she finds somewhere that suits her.

3. Re: renting an apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, April 25, 2015
Get answers to your questions about Villa Gesell