We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jorge Newbury airport Buenos Aries

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
reviews: 1
Jorge Newbury airport Buenos Aries

We arrive at EZE on an international flight around 8pm (20.00) and our onward flights from AEP domestic airport now leave at 05.20am the following morning. Given that we will have to clear customs/immigration, collect our luggage and then get transport across the city during what may still be a busy time of day we assume this will take several hours. That being the case it seemed pointless to book into a hotel to lie awake worrying about missing our very early morning flight!!

I cannot seem to find a website for the domestic airport to discover if there would be somewhere for us to sit etc while we wait to check in. Anyone had any experience of early morning flights or the airport and could give me some information I would be most grateful. Things like when does check in open? Are there places to get a drink or bite to eat?

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
reviews: 5
1. Re: Jorge Newbury airport Buenos Aries

If you are arriving at 2000 then you should be in the city and arriving at a hotel near AEP by 2200. I would book a hotel near the AEP which is a nice area(Palermo). Dinner is being served at that late hour, then have the hotel reserve a taxi to AEP for you.

AEP is a small airport and many of the services will be closed at night.

Stanley, Falkland...
reviews: 57
2. Re: Jorge Newbury airport Buenos Aries

Have you looked at the 'sleepinginairports' website?

Berlin
3. Re: Jorge Newbury airport Buenos Aries

I agree with RicardoBA, you can book a not too expensive hotel in Palermo, have a lovely dinner, sleep for some hours and then easily get to Aeroparque in time. That way you’ll make the best out of the next day as you’d be more rested.

4. Re: Jorge Newbury airport Buenos Aries

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:15 am, April 12, 2015