We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Taxis or remixes to Recoleta from each airport

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
reviews: 54
Taxis or remixes to Recoleta from each airport

I am down to my last pesos and trying to budget my money. I must go from AEP tomorrow to Recoleta and the next day from Recoleta to EZE. What is the least expensive way to go and how much time should I allow for a 9:45 pm flight to USA?

Argentina
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
reviews: 57
1. Re: Taxis or remixes to Recoleta from each airport

If you don't have much luggage, from Aeroparque you could take bus 37 from Aeroparque to Recoleta. You can pay either with a SUBE cards or coins (fare must be about 3 pesos).

omnilineas.com.ar/buenos-aires/…

For Ezeiza, the cheapest options are either the Manuel Tienda León shuttle bus (80 pesos) or Taxi Ezeiza

(195 pesos, and has to be booked AT LEAST 3 hours in advance).

tiendaleon.com.ar/resultados/busqueda/bus/

http://www.taxiezeiza.com.ar/

You are required to be 3 hours before departure at the airport. 6:00 p.m is rush hour and traffic can be terrible. I would leave by 5:00 at the latest, to be on the safe side.

Maryland
reviews: 54
2. Re: Taxis or remixes to Recoleta from each airport

Is the 195 for two of us or is it per person?

Argentina
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
reviews: 57
3. Re: Taxis or remixes to Recoleta from each airport

For the two of you.

But remember, it's a "promoción" (special offer) and has to be booked in advance.

4. Re: Taxis or remixes to Recoleta from each airport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, October 16, 2014