We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

BA Soccer

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new york, ny
BA Soccer

FTer's, I would like to attend the River Plate game on March 31'st in BA, how best could I go about buying seats? Any idea where best to be situated for the game without having to deal with too many crazy fans. Looking forward to the action, should be a good match.

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 82
1. Re: BA Soccer

Cross posting from FlyerTalk...??? ;-)

The most convenient thing to do is to contact with one of the full service outfits that provide tickets and transportation. The thing is, most of the companies doing this have mixed reviews. One of the more established joints doing this is TanGol, but from what Ive read recently they seem to have been dropping the ball quite often now..... so Im unsure.

Where are you staying...? If you have access to a Concierge, maybe you should check with them about getting you tickets.

Im not much of a going to the stadium type, so I dont know if the tickets to this game are going to be sold throught the usual Ticketeck or other online outlets... if this is a home game, its not easy to get tickets as River and Boca at home are many times sold out..... let me see what I can dig up.

Perhaps other DE's can comment on the latest TanGol situation and if there is a new upcoming competitor company that is reliable and deserves a shot...?

Buenos Aires
reviews: 6
2. Re: BA Soccer

River Plate and Boca Juniors have been limiting their ticket sales to "socios" or people who belong to the club by paying monthly/yearly membership fees. Boca is going as far as restricting access to those with the "carnet" (membership card) for most games (Copa de Libertadores matches are exempt). So yes, contacting one of the tour companies is the most convenient way to attend either of these club's matches.

Tangol just lost one of their star employees/managers which should explain why they are a bit sloppy presently. It shouldn't be an ongoing issue IMO.

Do consider seeing a match at Racing or one of the other teams here. Their games are really fun too, easier to get a hold of tickets and less costly.

(I have an article written by Daniel Colasimone that will be published on LandingPadBA shortly which goes into further detail about what the clubs are doing if anyone is interested. Futbol is an interesting organization here to say the least)

buenos aires
reviews: 2
3. Re: BA Soccer

You can just turn up to Tigre matches and pay on the day.They are a good side and its great fun with a great atmosphere.

Just take the train from retiro and get off at victoria and follow the crowd. Entry $60 pesos

buenos aires
reviews: 2
4. Re: BA Soccer

This sunday at home to boca is $80 pesos. As its one of the huge matches.

5. Re: BA Soccer

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, February 16, 2014