We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buquebus ferry ticket refunds?

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Knoxville, Tennessee
2 posts
Buquebus ferry ticket refunds?

I was recently was told by Buquebus that my ticket, which I purchased online, had been “lost”. Can someone explain what that means – how can an electronic ticket be “lost”? I was given a specific email address to write to (atcliente@buquebus.com) and explain my situation, which I did, asking for a refund. To date, I have not received any response (it has been over 2 weeks). I have not seen any bad reviews for Buquebus online, so I am baffled by this. Any suggestions for an English-only customer?

Knoxville, Tennessee
2 posts
1. Re: Buquebus ferry ticket refunds?

Please disregard my previous post - I have received the kindest and most generous help with my situation from a gentleman at Fodors.com - a Mr. Alberto V. Gallo. Mr. Gallo went the extra mile and even called Buquebus for me, since my Spanish was very limited! Thanks, Alberto!

Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
Level Contributor
3,674 posts
47 reviews
2. Re: Buquebus ferry ticket refunds?

tnjazzgal: I am pleased that you were able to resolve your query about Buequebus. Very kind of Mr. Gallo to go above and beyond for you....

3. Re: Buquebus ferry ticket refunds?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, February 07, 2014