We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

short reviews

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
new jersey
reviews: 4
short reviews

i have been in BA a few days and just want to give short reviews of some of the things i have done so far.

i rode the buenosaires bus the hop on hop off but we did not hop off. it was a sunday which is good because there wasn't so much traffic and we stayed on just to get the layout of the city. the next day we did a 5 hour walking tour (not free $28 US) but worth it. we took public transportation to get to different areas. we rode the subway, and buses like the locals. we had lunch in la boca caminitos visited the cemetary which is unique & beautiful (if you could say that about a cemetary) and a must see.

the next day i did a bike tour to the north neighborhood. this was great, we rode thru beautiful parks and elite neighborhoods and it was fun to cover the city via bike. for dinner i did the argentine experience cooking class again a unique and really fun experience. and the tango show i went to was cafe de los angelitos. the show was excellent authentic and beautiful. the food, not so much. my husband had seen rojo tango and his comparison was the food was better there but the show at cafe angelitos was much much better.

thats all for now folks, cheers

Baton Rouge...
reviews: 50
1. Re: short reviews

Glad to hear the show is excellent at Cafe de los Angelitos - heading there on my next trip!

Abilene, Texas
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
reviews: 65
2. Re: short reviews

Thanks for the update. Glad to hear you are enjoying yourselves.

I am curious to know where did you decide to go for your first dinner and how that worked out?

Nice, France
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
3. Re: short reviews

ljasw,

I appreciate your comparison of those 2 tango shows/dinners.

new jersey
4. Re: short reviews

dawggy we actually did the tango show cafe los angelitos.! Monday night i ate locally since my husband had a meeting, and tuesday i did the argentine experience cooking class. tonight will be my first dinner in BA restaurant! i think we are going to osado in palermo for sushi tapas, and then tomorrow maybe italian either in recoletta sette bacco or puerto maderoe sottovoce. any thoughts?

new jersey
5. Re: short reviews

i did an afternoon wine tasting anuva wines and it was delightful!

san diego
reviews: 2
6. Re: short reviews

OK now you guys are making me hungry.

Thanks for the reviews!

new jersey
7. Re: short reviews

so i just got back and had a wonderful time. i also did el tigre delta river tour which was a nice change of pace from the city. all and all i had a great time and got to do and see everything i wanted to. i was able to book all my tours before i got to argentina and even make some last minute changes that worked out perfectly. i used Sandra G from www.batravelguide.com i found her prices excellent and her suggestion great. each tour she organized was with great guides all prompt knowledgeable and friendly. i would more than recommend her.

enjoy your travels!

Buenos Aires...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires
reviews: 14
8. Re: short reviews

Boy time flew when you were having fun, didn't it ? ! :)

I am so glad that you have a wonderful time and got to do all that you had wished to do.

I agree about Sandra, she is just the best !

Thank you for posting ..

san diego
reviews: 2
9. Re: short reviews

Does this site have "tags" on threads?

Because this one covers multiple subjects and it would be good to have it cross-referenced, IMO.

OK just wondering!

10. Re: short reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10:18 am, June 19, 2013