We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activities in Neuquen and Mendoza

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Canada
Activities in Neuquen and Mendoza

Good Day,

I have got my itinerary for my trip to Argentina and it includes stops (three or four days each) in BA, Neuguen and Mendoza. The reason for the trip is to visit a mulititude of wineries - I am on a wine buyers trip - luccky me :)

I posted earlier for BA ideas and got some great feedback. Thanks to the 'regulars' for the football info!

Wondering if anyone has some info on things to do/places to see in both Neuquen and Mendoza?

Appreciate any and all feedback.

Cheers.

Buenos Aires
reviews: 2
1. Re: Activities in Neuquen and Mendoza

Wine traveler

We'll need to narrow this down a bit, the list could be infinite. When you say you're staying in Neuquen, where exactly do you mean? Do you intend to base yourself in Mendoza city and sally forth from there, or will you be staying at wine lodges?

Portland, Oregon
reviews: 1
2. Re: Activities in Neuquen and Mendoza

Yes, W.T., Neuquen is a very large province! Are you talking San Martin de los Andes area or further south or north? There's some threads on this forum about rafting in both these regions--check the search engine.

And please, share with us the wineries you will visit on your 'junket', as I will be in the Mendoza area for a week in late March.