We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Transportation into B.A. from Ezeiza

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Charlotte, NC
Best Transportation into B.A. from Ezeiza

Anyone recently had a recommendation/opinion on the best means of transportation to/from Ezeiza to BA?

New York City
reviews: 4
1. Re: Best Transportation into B.A. from Ezeiza

Watermark:

Remise (private car, limo, black car, livery.....what they are called depends upon where you live)

Reserve in advance at www.ana-luna.com

Ana is 100% dependable and has very good English.

Twenty bucks USD.....can't be beat.

Travel safely,

Joe

Buenos AIres
reviews: 2
2. Re: Best Transportation into B.A. from Ezeiza

I have posted about a taxi cab I took a few days ago in town. Ezequiel lived in Miami and Barcelona..he´s English is good.

Nice guy.

Ezequiel Barbeito

15-5-035 8634

Irvine, California
reviews: 4
3. Re: Best Transportation into B.A. from Ezeiza

I can recommend Ana Luna. She has great reviews and you can check out her services: http://www.ana-luna.com

I understand that she has recently obtained a new car.

Branford...
reviews: 47
4. Re: Best Transportation into B.A. from Ezeiza

I will be using Ana for going from BA to EZE at the end of my trip as well as a day trip to El Tigre.

If she is busy you can always use Manuel Tienda Leon. You will see the kiosk right after exiting customs. They will have some basic english speakers. They are a very big company and they use lots of cars and drivers and they are quite reliable. You pay up front so you don't exchange money with the driver. Tip of course is not included and a few bucks are appropriate.

If you search through past posts you will see a lot of discussion of the various ways to go to and from EZE. A remise is your safest, quickest and most comfortable way to go.

Buenos AIres
5. Re: Best Transportation into B.A. from Ezeiza

There are many radio taxis companies in BA , among the best know ones is "Pidalo"

www.radiotaxipidalo.com.ar/default1.htm

Buenos AIres
6. Re: Best Transportation into B.A. from Ezeiza

http://www.taxipremium.com.ar/

Princeton,nj
reviews: 33
7. Re: Best Transportation into B.A. from Ezeiza

We used the services of Ana Luna last week and she met us at the airport even though our plane was late. She speaks good English.

Overall, a great experience!!!

Buenos AIres
8. Re: Best Transportation into B.A. from Ezeiza

Igor :

Please give us your travel review :)

Just posting for Ana Luna sounds suspicious :))))

Montecito, CA
reviews: 10
9. Re: Best Transportation into B.A. from Ezeiza

My hotel had a private driver arranged for which I only paid 55 pesos. Other commercial agencies charge approximately 75 pesos.

The VIP private taxi agency I engaged upon arrival had a "porter" who grabbed by bags and walked a very short distance to the cab and then shook me down for a tip -- I didn't know where he came from -- I thought he might be the driver. So that added an extra cost on to the trip with VIP.

Be sure you know who pays for the two toll booth stops. They are usually included, but scams for tourists do exist and some times the driver will demand payment for them if this is not clear ahead of time.

And be very careful when paying and don't get caught by the "false notes" scam that might be switching your good notes for bad ones if you use even the radio cabs. Best to have your hotel make the arrangements with people they recommend so you have recourse if anything happens.

Buenos Aires felt safe and was wonderful, but these currency scams do take place with some frequency among tourists. The more you stay away from tourist areas, the safer you will be.

Branford...
reviews: 47
10. Re: Best Transportation into B.A. from Ezeiza

Mysteriously appearing employees abound in Argentina. At Lavalle street where it meets 9 de Julio there is always a man who will hail you a cab and expect a few coins for opening the door for you. He does not work for the cab company or anyone other than himself. I am not surprised an independent entrepreneur grabbed your bag for the walk to the car...I am surprised the driver allowed it to happen. When I use Manuel Tienda Leon a clerk...generally a nice young woman...walks you from the kiosk inside the terminal outside directly to the car. You hump your own luggage. She does that so you do not get sidetracked by any rougue luggage handlers or drivers. If you rent a car in Argentina when you stop for gas there is often a street person cleaning your windshield. When you go to park on the street there is often a guy with a cloth waving you into "his" empty spot. You give him some coins and he watches your car. In a country with high uemployment people do just about anything to make a peso or two. Just be careful