We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

The Real Buenos Aires. Free Tour by Avrooster

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Buenos AIres
reviews: 2
The Real Buenos Aires. Free Tour by Avrooster

Avrooster provides to the curious traveler , more in depth oriented , a chance to explore another "face" of Buenos Aires and sorroundings .

With a short first comment I found from a traveler that posted a thread on another Forum , I wanted to share it here , as I know Avrooster and would surely recommed him if interested on his proposal.

Barba charters

Author: MauraNYC

Date: 09/17/2005, 11:06 pm

Hello fellow travelers. I just wanted to post a message informing you all that I was the first person to take avrooster's alternative BA tour. It was most interesting to say the least. As Alberto says words can't describe the cartonero, you have to see this to believe it. I also enjoyed seeing the very nice shopping center and supermarket, I think the biggest I have ever seen with the cheapest prices I have also ever seen! If you are a curious traveler I highly suggest taking this tour.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 3
1. Re: The Real Buenos Aires. Free Tour by Avrooster

Hail to nephew santiagov, the brand new LOCAL EXPERT, who has roared past drdawggy ("the sage from Athens") in number of posts in this forum. I wonder if he ever sleeps? Not even on a Sunday morning?

To make it easier for readers, these are the urls he is talking about:

Another side of Buenos Aires

www.fodors.com/forums/threadselect.jsp…

The REAL Buenos Aires

www.fodors.com/forums/threadselect.jsp…