We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Going to Argentina this January for 3 weeks

Which Buenos Aires hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Toronto, Canada
Going to Argentina this January for 3 weeks

Hi,

I am going to Argentina this January for three weeks, renting an apartment for a week in BA then off to Rosario, Cordoba and Mendoza. Any thoughts on what to see? Bus or plane to get to each? any ways to do cheap exciting adventures?

thanks

Esquel, Argentina
1. Re: Going to Argentina this January for 3 weeks

I would recommend the bus system in Argentina to anyone. They are very comfortable and cheap.

Good luck!

Steve

Buenos Aires...
reviews: 7
2. Re: Going to Argentina this January for 3 weeks

I recommend you to go by bus from Buenos Aires to Rosario (300 km.). Then, you can go from Rosario to Cordoba (400 km). And finally, from Cordoba to Mendoza (450 km more or less).

And finally I would recommend you to take a plane from Mendoza to Buenos Aires (1000km.).

You can also take a plane from Rosario to Cordoba, and Cordoba to Mendoza if you want to do it faster.

But never take a plane from Buenos Aires to Rosario. Rosario is very close to Buenos Aires. If you have a delay with the flight it would take more time than going by bus.

Bus Buenos Aires-Rosario (Arg $40)

Toronto, Canada
3. Re: Going to Argentina this January for 3 weeks

Thank you so much for the information.

I am soooo excited1

4. Re: Going to Argentina this January for 3 weeks

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:22 am, September 16, 2009