We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding 2014

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Leeds, United...
Wedding 2014

Was wondering has any got a wedding booked with carole and tayfun this year?

23 replies to this topic
Essex, UK
1. Re: Wedding 2014

Hiya,

I have booked my wedding with Carole and Tayfan. We are getting married in sept this year.

We visited Olu Deniz in July last year and met at the beach venue with Carole's son in law who is one of her planners. We were extremely happy with everything all the questions we had were answered and we had tonnes. I have also asked lots of questions since returning and Carole always answers promptly.

Can't wait for the next 8 months to pass now

Good luck to you too x

Leeds, United...
2. Re: Wedding 2014

Hi

We have also got ours booked for September too, what date ? :)) I know hopefully it will just fly by I'm so excited we staying oludeniz resort hotel.

What colour scheme have you gone for I'm really struggling loving so many different ones I can't decide thinking on green but not 100% yet.

Xx

Essex, UK
3. Re: Wedding 2014

So you booked with Carole and Tayfan too?

We have booked Sunday 7th September! How about yours? We have 55 people including us and children.

Our wedding start time is 18.30, but I am thinking of bringing it forward to 17.45 (until midnight) I just don't want it to go too fast.

I have gone for a kind of rustic orange colour.... X

derbyshire
reviews: 2
4. Re: Wedding 2014

We have booked with Carole too, getting married June this year. We stayed in this area last holiday so have already visited the beach however my OH hadn't asked me to marry him until later on in the holiday otherwise I would have done a little more research whilst we were there and hopefully gone and looked at the set up of a wedding that was taking place. I need to get a move on with the planning all I've got is my dress and the rings.

derbyshire
5. Re: Wedding 2014

Have you spoken to Carole about bringing the start time forward? I am wanting mine earlier don't want it to b over quickly and another reason is I know they time it so you get the sunset pictures but I would rather have daytime/ sunshine pictures.

Wakefield, UK
reviews: 3
6. Re: Wedding 2014

Hi, we also booked with Carole and Tayfun for this June, we were there last September and actually watched one of the weddings taking place from the beach next door. Was suprised just how beautiful it all looked. Have you all gone for the all inclusive reception package where you get the meal, decorated tables and four hours free bar? or have you booked reception elsewhere? I would really like to hear from other people who had there reception there on the beach just so we know what the food was like etc. We did see all the tables set up and it did look really nice. Cara. x

wisbech
7. Re: Wedding 2014

have also booked with carole sept 10th for us .

derbyshire
8. Re: Wedding 2014

Hi Cara, what date in June do u get married? We have chosen to have the all inclusive option we like the idea of staying where we are on the beach and not having to get on buses to go elsewhere. From what I've seen on the weddings group on Facebook everyone as been more than happy with their day and no complaints about the food.

Lincoln, United...
reviews: 6
9. Re: Wedding 2014

I have booked with them. We get married on 20th May and have booked the all inclusive reception.

I'm impressed at how well they've kept in touch, can't wait!!

Leeds, United...
10. Re: Wedding 2014

Hi we have booked the all inclusive package as well staying on beach for reception n free booze for 4 hours wanted to keep it as cheap as possible for my guests. Al sounds and looks good what iv seen.

Whats people doing about flowers i dont want to ruin any taking in luggage and bit worrid whether be able to get good bouquets over there in time, we get there late tuesday and wedding sunday, didnt know if thered be enough time to get everything sorted once there. Rustic orange sounds nice though pastelly mint green we have finally chosen.

September brides where are you staying have you booked hotels yet?

Just wish we were getting married next in may not that long at all rather than 8 months dont think i cant wait that long :)) bet your getting excited now xx

Reply to: Wedding 2014
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted