We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Olu Deniz for toddlers

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Bristol
reviews: 2
Olu Deniz for toddlers

Hi

We are flying to OD next Monday and cannot wait!

I haven't been for about 5 years, and then we went without any children so I didn't really take any notice on what was on offer.

I know that there is a play park on the main beach, and also our hotel has a play area for children, but I was wondering if anyone could recommend any bars etc with play areas or a fish tank or anything that might occupy a 17 month old?

Thanks in advance

Sarah

10 replies to this topic
Shrewsbury
reviews: 76
1. Re: Olu Deniz for toddlers

Secret Garden has a Fish Tank in the bar area with some huge fish. Younger ones love it. Downstairs in the restaurant area they have a small white bunny in the greenery which is really cute and a tortoise (didn't see him, though). Staff are very friendly and they have a chiminea to keep out the evening chill, very cosy.

Notts
2. Re: Olu Deniz for toddlers

Sounds good, we are also going on Monday with a six year old to keep entertained :-)

nottingham
reviews: 6
3. Re: Olu Deniz for toddlers

Yes the secret garden is good! I was going to suggest that :) don't get it mixed up with the magic garden tho, not that there's anything wrong with it, but if you expect to see bunnies and fish, you may be disappointed!

I think sugar beach has a play area for children too, goes without saying that the shallow lagoon is good for children!

Have fun :)

ayrshire, scotland
reviews: 12
4. Re: Olu Deniz for toddlers

ha ha im off on mon with a 4 yr old might see you at playpark lol

Bristol
reviews: 2
5. Re: Olu Deniz for toddlers

Hi everyone, thank you for your suggestions! To be honest he would make his own entertainment anywhere we go but it's nice to know of somewhere with fluffy rabbits for him to stroke and fish to watch.

I probably will see some of you at the play park or at the lagoon! Having kids is a great way to speak to new people.

Happy holidays x

macclesfield
reviews: 44
6. Re: Olu Deniz for toddlers

Also try the Sea horse beach club in the lagoon,last year I bought them fish tanks and fish,plus a couple of rabbits.They also had a couple of sheep and spaniel puppies .

Sugar beach next door have a play area.If you are in Fethiye there are a couple of areas for children down near the quayside,one of them had a mini railway.

ledbury
7. Re: Olu Deniz for toddlers

Get a loaf of bread from a Supermarket. Go to the National Park side of the lagoon,(small charge).Throw small bits of bread in the sea, and you will soon have Hundreds of Fish feeding very close to you.If you walk a short distance into the sea,have patience,you will soon have them eating out of your hand.

Cornwall
reviews: 1
8. Re: Olu Deniz for toddlers

We've just returned from a holiday with our 3-year-old and 11-month-old and found it very child-friendly. The beach was where we spent most of our time (as others have said the lagoon said is very calm, though ours quite enjoyed the waves as well) and the little play parks along the front were pretty basic but very popular with our 3-year-old. We found that people were lovely with our two girls and the atmosphere is so relaxed and family-friendly that we always felt very welcome at restaurants. Our holiday was surprisingly easy and relaxing. Hope yours is too!

9. Re: Olu Deniz for toddlers

How was oludeniz for an 11 month old we are going with ours shortly. How was the food? Did you take your own or give her local stuff? Do the supermarkets have everything you need? What did you do about sterilising bottles etc? Sorry for so many questions x

10. Re: Olu Deniz for toddlers

How was oludeniz for an 11 month old we are going with ours shortly. How was the food? Did you take your own or give her local stuff? Do the supermarkets have everything you need? What did you do about sterilising bottles etc? Sorry for so many questions x

Reply to: Olu Deniz for toddlers
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted