We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Lykia World today, any questions ?

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kingston-upon-Hull...
reviews: 23
Back from Lykia World today, any questions ?

Had a lovely time, if anyone has any questions about Lykia World Please feel free to ask :)

Jan x

9 replies to this topic
wirral
reviews: 33
1. Re: Back from Lykia World today, any questions ?

Hi

What's the best currency to use?

Also did you make use of the beach huts while you where there?

Any useful tips?

Kingston-upon-Hull...
2. Re: Back from Lykia World today, any questions ?

Their prices are in Euro but you can use TL or UK £. If you haven't opted for all incl you would be better to do it there as the bar prices are high.The beach huts look good but we didn't use them, you would need to have a look at them and pick which one you would like as some are near the beach and some not.We had lovely rooms in the residence . Lots of walking and steps round the resort so having a bad knee we used the train for getting round but it stops at about 6pm.

Jan x

wirral
reviews: 33
3. Re: Back from Lykia World today, any questions ?

Hi jan

Thanks for your reply

We don't drink but as we are with 3 kids I can imagine we would spend a lot on soft drinks and coffee etc do you think it's best going all inc with Thomas cook before we go or just braving it and pay for drinks as we go

Also sorry to mention what has probably been posted on other threads but people have mentioned that the prices at bars etc.. Are in euros but when you pay at the end it is in lira is this true? And if it is do you reckon best taking euros?

Thanks

Kingston-upon-Hull...
4. Re: Back from Lykia World today, any questions ?

We took Lira and some £, there prices are in Euro,s so its up to you what you use but if your not on all inclusive watch what your spending and keep all your receipts, you can ask at reception at any time what the total is on your card, I would say go all inclusive really as you know then there will not be any big bills at the end of your stay.With 2 adults and 3 kids I think its going to be the cheaper option.

Jan :)

Durham, United...
reviews: 15
5. Re: Back from Lykia World today, any questions ?

hi we r thinking of booking up end of may 2014(2 adults 1 child),the cheapest option for us is to book garden/room no balcony/terrace,would prefer balcony but costs extra £300 . Do u have any info on these rooms,this is first time we are taking our 6 yr old daughter abroad and want to get it right ???? thanks

Scotland
Destination Expert
for Scotland
reviews: 18
6. Re: Back from Lykia World today, any questions ?

I would never book a garden room if I could help it. They're dark and poky. Having said that they are in the middle of a huge refurb so this might change.

Edited: 10:26 am, January 29, 2014
London, United...
7. Re: Back from Lykia World today, any questions ?

Hi

We are going to Liberty Lykia for the first time in August - is there a Dolmus we can take to get to Olu Deniz and also the Blue Lagoon please.

thanks

Leicester, United...
reviews: 8
8. Re: Back from Lykia World today, any questions ?

Hi,

I'm looking to book this hotel for our family that has 1 5yr old and 1 infant on 15 April all inc. What would you say the weather is like in April and are the roads beach etc pushchair friendly? Is there anything in particular I should be aware of re the infant facilities? Are there any excursions you would recommend?

Many thanks :)

Liverpool, England...
9. Re: Back from Lykia World today, any questions ?

Has anyone been end of june? going for 10 days on 25th been advised it is full all inclusive just wondering what activities you paid extra for? how much is a turkish bath and also massages?

We could only afford garden room via thomas cook another 600 for sea view! have heard they are far away, wondering how i could switch rooms haha!

Reply to: Back from Lykia World today, any questions ?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted