We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2013 holiday

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 8
2013 holiday

So just sat in dalaman waiting to come home. This year i thought everything was a lot more expensive then the previous 2 years. Breakfast full english was about 10TL in josephs with free english tea or coffee pg tips or nescafe. Was really nice. Main meals about 30-40TL for steaks etc. i found blue star restraunt where we eat first night was lovely. Captain hooks do a lovely mix grill and chicken fjitas are really good try them. The weather has been 38-46 all holiday some of the locals saying was the hottest week of the year last week. We stayed liberty again and every time i go i realise its undoubtly the best place iv stayed. We had superior room and they are cleaned from top to bottom everyday. We arrived early hours and was greeted by the receptionist and hotel manager who both greeted us with smiles and gave us a good welcome. Porter carried

all 7 cases and insisted on not having any help and tipped him really well for it with it being so late. Theres only a couple of negatives this year one being Mosquitos are everywhere and was bitten alive for the first time ever!! I also find locals are filling glasses with ice and its there water they use which given me a really upset stomach . I also got a bad chest infection a couple of days ago and had to go on antibiotics which cost £9 but really helped. If anyone is going and wants to ask any questions feel free

1. Re: 2013 holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, September 06, 2014