We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marcan resort ????

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
somerset
reviews: 15
Marcan resort ????

Noticed new for 2013 the marcan resort hotel xx anyone know where a outs it's going to be in Lou as from the Thomas cook website it looks a possibility for our 2013 October hol x also have the Russians sold suncity and the olu resort hotels xxx all info great fully received xx lol

1,931 replies to this topic
somerset
1851. Re: Marcan resort ????

All cleaned up just for my return ;) xxx

York, United Kingdom
reviews: 10
1852. Re: Marcan resort ????

cheers ian . i have seen the pictures on T A that cherry chow Chinese restaurant has now been knocked down and a row of shops are being built. I was off there this year with the wife lol

Gateshead, United...
reviews: 27
1853. Re: Marcan resort ????

Chaphog

I've seen the pics of the demolished Cherry Chow too.

Don't know what's gonna open up in the new buildings.......Who knows Cherry Chow mk2 (a phoenix from the wok??)

Plenty of other good restaurants to choose from tho.

Incidentally- has anyone tried One For The Road? Where is it located? Mrs Ev is keen to sample their cocktails!

Ian

hebburn
reviews: 1
1854. Re: Marcan resort ????

hi ian,its a great little bar,very friendly and very strong drinks,lol.if you walk thru the stalls away from the strip turn right at the end, the bar is across the road between the pancake lady and soap lady,there is usually a little dog sitting outside on pavement.hope yous have a great holiday.

Gateshead, United...
1855. Re: Marcan resort ????

Cheers for that Deb.

Can't wait to try a cocktail or two in OFTR when we go back in June.

Ian ;)

Edited: 3:55 pm, February 09, 2014
York, United Kingdom
1856. Re: Marcan resort ????

i am hoping the marcan will do more free cocktails as i do like a mojito lol

York, United Kingdom
1857. Re: Marcan resort ????

cant wait for photos of the new outside eating area. hoping it looks fab, and may be they might put up another outside bar as well

York, United Kingdom
1858. Re: Marcan resort ????

First job when i get to the marcan is booking in for Turkish bath. 7 months to go lol

Gateshead, United...
1859. Re: Marcan resort ????

Chapdog,

Did you use the Turkish bath at the Marcan last year? If so- any info on treatments, prices etc. and how does the Turkish bath in the Marcan compare to others elsewhere in OD?

Thanks

Ian

somerset
1860. Re: Marcan resort ????

Yeah anyone who could give info on the turkish bath as I to would like a relaxing start :)

70 days mark......just saying xxx

Reply to: Marcan resort ????
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted