We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buzz bar Menu

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Kent
reviews: 6
Buzz bar Menu

Does anyone know if the prices on the menu shown on Buzz Bar website are up to date?

Drinks?

www.buzzbeachbar.com/data/pdf/drink1.pdf

Dinner?

www.buzzbeachbar.com/data/pdf/dinner1.pdf

cumbria
reviews: 8
1. Re: Buzz bar Menu

I was there last week and we had dinner at the buzz bar 3 times and its about the same as I payed

Kent
reviews: 6
2. Re: Buzz bar Menu

Cheers thanks, I'm already choosing what to have!

NW UK
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
reviews: 52
3. Re: Buzz bar Menu

Not sure but I'll go with the flow anyway- love the place.

Motherwell, United...
4. Re: Buzz bar Menu

Hi,

My sister is getting married in Olu Deniz in 2014 and has emailed the Buzz Bar a few times and she hasnt had a reply - is there another email address or can anyone suggest anywhere for her wedding reception? There will be about 40 people going?

Liverpool
5. Re: Buzz bar Menu

Hi, I'm staying at mosaic apts which own buzz bar. They have been very prompt in replying to emails so you could try emailing them. Also, the bar and restaurant area is lovely in the apts and maybe suitable for a wedding reception?

Birmingham
reviews: 2
6. Re: Buzz bar Menu

@donnamsmith I have had the same issue. has your sister heard from them yet?

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 1
7. Re: Buzz bar Menu

Hi Donna,

My girlfriend and I are getting married in Oludeniz in August this year on the Seahorse beach. The wedding and reception take place on the beach and it looks great from what photos I have seen of previous weddings.

The wedding co-ordinator who works for Seahorse is English too - would you like me to pass on her email address to you?

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 1
8. Re: Buzz bar Menu

Hi Donna,

My girlfriend and I are getting married in Oludeniz in August this year on the Seahorse beach. The wedding and reception take place on the beach and it looks great from what photos I have seen of previous weddings.

The wedding co-ordinator who works for Seahorse is English too - would you like me to pass on her email address to you?

9. Re: Buzz bar Menu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 07, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations