We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun City Beach

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Sussex
reviews: 1
Sun City Beach

Doe anyone know who has taken over the Sun City beach for 2010 as the hotel no longer has it?

hertfordshire
reviews: 36
1. Re: Sun City Beach

you need to remove 2 of these to save confusion.

Click on Report inappropriate content

Sussex
2. Re: Sun City Beach

Thanks cabby 289, its the first time I have asked a question and got confused! The other posts have gone.

Wakefield. UK
reviews: 6
3. Re: Sun City Beach

It is now N.O.A. Sun City.

Sussex
4. Re: Sun City Beach

Thank you mikenmark

I know it' s NOA Sun City. However, I have been in touch with their central reservations and they told me they will no longer have the beach in 2010. The NOA Sun City has been removed from the Thomas Cook brochure and is an exclusive property for First Choice. The beach was shared with NOA Olu Deniz Resort and is not available there either. That's why I hope someone knows who is using it next year.

5. Re: Sun City Beach

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, May 05, 2010
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz