We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montana Pine resort mixed reviews

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Devon
reviews: 12
Montana Pine resort mixed reviews

Am staying here in August and can't wait but have recently read some disappointing reviews. Would like some reassurance that I have made the right decision. Is it me or just some people too fussy?!!

Fethiye, Turkey
Destination Expert
for Fethiye
reviews: 10
1. Re: Montana Pine resort mixed reviews

As you say mixed reviews, so some liked it others didn't.

Its a fact of life that opinions will vary.

But as you have already booked it, look only on the positive side.

And yes some people do tend to be too fussy.

N Yorks
2. Re: Montana Pine resort mixed reviews

Don't worry, it's a lovely hotel, and the staff there are wonderful. Complaints have been made about the beds - they are firm, but not uncomfortable. The food is fabulous,a wonderful variety and everything is freshly cooked. They run a courtesy bus down into Olu Deniz 3 times in the mornings,and back again 3 times at teatime. Most people would expect to pay a little more for drinks in an hotel, but they do not charge £25 per bottle of wine, its 25 Lira, which I think is about £12. You will find that everyone will do their best to make sure that you are happy. Enjoy your holiday, I wish I was going with you.

Derry, United...
reviews: 2
3. Re: Montana Pine resort mixed reviews

I'm just back from my third visit to Montana Pine and I'm pleased to say it's still as good as ever :)

Food, service, staff all at the same excellent standard as always.

People will always find something to complain about or have unrealistic expectations...so disregard their grumbling and go enjoy your holiday. I am sure you will have a fantastic time!

staffordshire
reviews: 2
4. Re: Montana Pine resort mixed reviews

Hi i stayed at montana pine last may it was lovely had great time there would happily go there again food staff rooms pools all very good courtesy bus to beach im sure you will be happy you chose montana pine wonderfully situated watch sunset from bar at top brill.

Devon
5. Re: Montana Pine resort mixed reviews

Thanks everyone for the reassuring comments. This will be our first time in Turkey. Looking forward to many long drinks at the Sunset Bar!

Binfield, United...
6. Re: Montana Pine resort mixed reviews

We stayed at the montana pine hotel the 1st week in june. It was amazing and, as said, the staff are amazing. The location is beautiful, yes you have to pay for drinks, but its half board, what do people expect! the gardens and grounds are beautiful but it is on a slight hill, but we were in one of the farthest rooms and we had no problems, some people just dont like a few steps or a slope here and there.

you have definitly made the right decision!

7. Re: Montana Pine resort mixed reviews

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, December 26, 2009