We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Club Sun City Hotel

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
yummum08
reviews: 1
Club Sun City Hotel

Hello,

As we are travelling with children, we just wondered if there are bunk beds in the rooms. Some of us are in family rooms and others in the party are in normal rooms. What is the difference apart from being bigger? Are there bunks in both types of rooms.

Any info would be fab.

Thanks

Laura x

Rushden
reviews: 17
1. Re: Club Sun City Hotel

Hi Laura

Those that came out with us that had family rooms had a double bed plus a single bed in the room, no bunk beds. We just had a double bed. According to Sun City's website though they do have 33 bunk bed rooms - link below

www.noa-hotels.com/…

england
2. Re: Club Sun City Hotel

hiya we are getting normal rooms when we go but we havnt been told what beds are in there does any one know?? we also might be able to get a joining rooms can any one tell me what there like ? thanks

Wakefield. UK
reviews: 6
3. Re: Club Sun City Hotel

Ours was a normal room with twin beds (we asked for twin, not double) It also had a bed settee, along with the usual drawers etc.

england
4. Re: Club Sun City Hotel

thank you :)

Wakefield, United...
5. Re: Club Sun City Hotel

hi we got back from sun city this morning we stayed in room 226 and we had bunk beds in our room a large double bed and a sofa bed we were had a lovely view of the adults pool we had a fab time enjoy

manchester
reviews: 5
6. Re: Club Sun City Hotel

hi there can you let me know if you would recommend

sun city, have been looking at booking for end of aug

but its driving me mad!!!can,t decide what hotel or even resort to book, just want a really nice a/i hotel for me, hubby and 10 year old daughter,we went to marmaris palace last year and loved it but want to try somewhere different, thanks.

Wakefield, United...
7. Re: Club Sun City Hotel

hi there i would recomend sun city we took our 11 year old daughter and she loved it

england
8. Re: Club Sun City Hotel

hiya sam you writing a review ? would love to hear it :P thanks - summerchik

9. Re: Club Sun City Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:18 am, December 08, 2009
Get answers to your questions about Oludeniz
Recent Conversations