We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Montebello Beach Hotel

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
England
Montebello Beach Hotel

Hello

We're off to Olu Deniz for the first time nest week. We're booked to stay in the Montebello Beach Hotel and I'm just wondering if anyone has stayed there recently and what they thought of it?? I've read some reviews on different websites and they seem to be fairly mixed. I've seen a few people mention the garden rooms being really small and having no light and lots of insects etc, is it worth emailing the hotel to request a room on the first floor or just chance it and see what we get when we arrive?

NW UK
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
reviews: 51
1. Re: Montebello Beach Hotel

Hi

I stayed there 2 years ago in October and it was fine, there were 12 of us and all the rooms were ok, in fact the room we had was on the top floor and it was really good but had a friend on the bottom floor and that seemed ok too.

If you havea big problem just ask the manager to move you.

They have a sister hotel 'The Montebello further up the road but it's another 200 mtrs from beach, you will be 100 mtrs, great spot.

NW UK
Destination Expert
for Oludeniz
reviews: 51
2. Re: Montebello Beach Hotel

By the way that wasn't 12 in one room!

England
3. Re: Montebello Beach Hotel

Oh, that's ok then! I'll probably wait till we get there and see what the room is like. It's not a massive problem, I think that I've just read a couple of bad reviews about the ground floor rooms and convinced myself that we'll end up in some sort of damp dungeon or something!

4. Re: Montebello Beach Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 pm, October 02, 2009