We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

diving in olu

Which Oludeniz hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
yorkshire
diving in olu

aey up all

going to olu end sept begin oct also interested in divin

we went to koz in may but only did one dive as the water was freezing and the wet suits supplied wernt up to much

will the sea be warm???

is there any good dive sites???

we went to olu in 2005 but didnt do any diving,we are both open water divers 10 & 15 dives

Would appreciate any advice.

thanks steve

midlands
reviews: 8
1. Re: diving in olu

Hi Steve

I stayed in Olu Deniz in May. Did my Open Water with the Euorpean dive centre, who were so professional and supportive. They will make sure you are not cold and kit you out accordingly, they did with me. They are based in Fethiye. They picked us up about 8 ish in the morning (all part of dive price) and after three dives a day, off a large wooden boat with ample space, lunch on board, we would return to the school where you could sit and have a drink or two before being taken back to Olu. We normally got back about 6pm. They do have a dive shop in OluDeniz, on the crossroads area near the phamacy. If you are interested I can send you their email address to you, send me P.M of you want that. If not you could google serach european dive centre, and send email to them, they are based in uk, then will contact Fethiye for you. Might be cheaper to go direct to Gill and Alan who run the show! They are a padi awarded school. I have only dived in Majorca and Corfu too, but the fish & coral in Turkey was amazin!

Deoending on where u are staying they night come to do promoting at your hotel, know that go Montebello, Karbel and Belcekiz.

Corrina

yorkshire
2. Re: diving in olu

thanks corrina

for your reply will look them up when we arrive in olu

3. Re: diving in olu

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:25 am, September 10, 2009