We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
southport
reviews: 98
Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Well we have gone and done it.

After reading toadys excellent review and live report , plus having a tour whilst at the Susesi we we're determined to treat ourselves so just booked a sea view suite for 2 weeks next October.

so we now have the fabulous Barut Lara to look forward to in May and the Maxx Royal in October

can't wait.

Nottingham
reviews: 35
11. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

The Maxx is on a run of 46 five out of five reviews on TA

Thats pretty impressive and the person who spoilt the run and gave it four out of five headed the review

" a little too posh for me"

Looks to me like the kind of place that if you do find anything you dont like its very minor and it doesnt spoil the enjoyment of the Holiday

southport
12. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Hi Karen.

First of all Hope your soon well.We are really looking forward to going, I am a Barut fan having been 6 times.

But when We toured the Maxx in November, you could see it was something else, and that is what it is, We have been married 39 years and where better to celebrated it than in our favorite country in a luxury hotel.

Richard.

That is a lot of 5 stars,I recon I can live with posh,just have to leave my football tops at home and wear my false tooth lol.

southport
13. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

Karen.

Sorry forgot to mention.

Looking forward to your review.

14. Re: Just booked the Maxx for next year.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, December 20, 2014