We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Who can offer family rooms for 5?

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London
reviews: 15
Who can offer family rooms for 5?

We are 2 adults and 3 under 10's who stayed at the VB last year in a family room. We're staying there again this year but for 5 of us the family rooms are a little cramped; they are really designed for 4.

Does anyone know which hotels provide a 1 'room' solution to the problem of a family of 5? (When I say 1 room I mean a 2 bed room but behind 1 main door).

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Bolton, United...
Destination Expert
for Belek, Antalya
reviews: 66
11. Re: Who can offer family rooms for 5?

Hi PLE1

No I have not yet stayed at the VB but had a tour. We are going next Easter.

To be honest we had it booked and should have gone last October then cancelled it as there had been some negative reviews and wondered if it was for us going as a couple.

The Barut Lara is like the VB in that it has many repeat guests. It is on a large plot and even when full never feels busy. A lot of hotels do not have much open space. The kids club is excellent and the play area but they are doing something with that I have been told. Not sure if it is the same but they did use to take kids for their evening meal and meant parents could dine together in an Al a Carte.

The Food court is great as you can get Pizza, Burgers, steak/chicken sandwiches, Kentucky style chicken baked potatoes, crepes , waffles, etc and soft drinks, ice cream all in the one area for about 6 hours per day. Some of the food is not served until 6pm though.

The Turunc at the Residences is excellent at lunch time as you can all dine there and be waited on with a nice menu and food cooked to order. Then help yourself to strawberries and cream, you can get cones of ice cream up until I think 4pm and a selection of desserts, It is great in the evening and our favourite Al a Carte.as they have a good menu but we love the steak or chicken sizzlers there, .We dined twice recently there, it is, very peaceful and outdoors and great service. No restrictions so if say the BBQ was a hit with the kids you can book it again for example .Easy to book with guest Relations between 9am and midday .We got 6 out of 7 evening in an Al a Carte..

12. Re: Who can offer family rooms for 5?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:17 am, June 14, 2014