We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Limak Arcadia...

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Liverpool, United...
reviews: 1
Limak Arcadia...

Hi

We are going to Limak Arcadia Golf & Spa resort in May - just a few questions.....

1) the al a carte restaurants - ive heard adults have to pay 8euro's each, do we get drinks as part of our all inclusive package?

2)the mcarcadia - what food do they have and can you eat there whenever you want or just certain times?

3)beach huts - don't know what they are called properly but i heard they are 50euros to hire for the day, does anyone know what they will include, and if they are available in May?

Sheffield, United...
1. Re: Limak Arcadia...

I'm at the arcadia now, the all inclusive drinks are included in the a la carte restaurants.

The mcardia is open for 3 hrs per day.

If you need any more info please ask

Liverpool, United...
2. Re: Limak Arcadia...

Hi, thanks :)

What hours is the mcarcadia open?

Is there a hairdressers on the resort?

What is the weather like now?

Sheffield, United...
3. Re: Limak Arcadia...

The mcardia is open 12-3pm.

There is a hairdressers and the weather is very mixed. Had 3 sunny days out of 10. Had some rain and lots of cloud. Still been warm around 21 degrees

Newmarket, Suffolk
reviews: 8
4. Re: Limak Arcadia...

The Mcardia is down by the beach, went there every day during our holiday last September. They have burgers, hotdogs, chips, toasted sandwiches, and chicken nuggets, great for the kids, there is also a bar on the beach with hot and cold drinks, beer etc.

The huts on the beach have little fridge stocked with drinks, i believe there is a waiter service and they bring you fruit, ice creams, lunch etc, its a bit of a pampering, it is also known as 'Sultan for the Day'.

Al a cartes are 8 euros each, free for children.

Any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Netty

Liverpool, United...
5. Re: Limak Arcadia...

Thanks nettie

We've never been to turkey so wondering what the food is like?

I've heard loads about the entertainment. But just wondering if it is as good as it sounds or if it is all foreign and cheesy?

Did u try the spa, is it any good?

:)

Newmarket, Suffolk
reviews: 8
6. Re: Limak Arcadia...

Hi Chloe

There is so much food to choose from, you certainly would not go hungry, but remember to save some room for the fantastic desserts!

Entertainment team is fantastic, not all foreign and cheesy, they talk/explain everything in several languages including english so everyone understands whats going on. In the evening they have acts come in from outside to perform including chinese acrobats etc and the entertainment team put on shows as well, Michael Jackson Show and Lion King are not to missed, then afterwards there is a disco/music til late.

Unfortunately did not try the spa as could not get any time to myself as i was there with my 10 year old son!

Try and get a room in the main building, these have been recently refurbished and are closer to the pools/restaurant/bars plus it's not such a drag to nip back to your room when you forget something. Also if you have children, take inflatables with you, i got mine from Amazon, as they are very expensive in the hotel shop and Belek Town.

Netty

edinburgh
reviews: 3
7. Re: Limak Arcadia...

I have just received an e mail from the hotel with fact sheets attached.

Times of restaurants ,bars where you can get ice cream and a lot more useful info.

Post your email address and I will forward them to you.

22 June cannot come quick enough

Falkirk, United...
8. Re: Limak Arcadia...

Does anyone know if you can get Smirnoff Vodka or Absolut on the All Inclusive?

The fact sheet sounds like a good idea? Did you just ask for it by email

Going on 27th June. Can't wait

Falkirk, United...
reviews: 9
9. Re: Limak Arcadia...

Hi netty can you tell me is there branded spirits on the all inclusive like Smirnoff,Absolut vodka,Jack Daniels,Jim beam etc

Falkirk, United...
reviews: 9
10. Re: Limak Arcadia...

Hi netty can you tell me is there branded spirits on the all inclusive like Smirnoff,Absolut vodka,Jack Daniels,Jim beam etc