We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cornelia Diamond August 2013 price difference

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hampshire, England
reviews: 2
Cornelia Diamond August 2013 price difference

Hi there. Has anyone stayed in the family rooms for 4 at the Cornelia Diamond with the direct pool access? Have booked for the 23rd August through Thomas Cook website (unbelievable £3K less for the same room combination, on the same day than if we had booked through First Choice). I have looked on the Cornelia website and it appears that they are two bedroomed? Can anyone confirm. I am hoping they are but am just buzzing that I managed to get such a great price in the main school holiday period. Have been to the Cornelia Deluxe and the Papillon Zeugma twice each and wondered how the Diamond compared?

Liverpool, United...
reviews: 7
1. Re: Cornelia Diamond August 2013 price difference

Hi there,

Yes the direct pool access rooms at Cornelia Diamond are in fact over two floors. Which is why it is just far too expensive for a couple to book one! I believe two floors, balcony on the top and your little terrace in to the pool. The Cornelia Website should give you more detail about the lay out but I suspect they also have two bathrooms.

Ive been to both the Cornelia Deluxe and the Diamond and once you've had the Diamond you wont go back!. The chain advertise the Diamond as the Jewel in the Cornelia Crown and they are not wrong. Its has all the good points of the Deluxe but then even more improved.

For example it has the good evening entertainment as at the deluxe for live music or DJ each night after the show.

The main pool bar is 24 hours just like the deluxe and served great made to order lunches from a substantial menu.

I found the al a cartes at the diamond even better than the deluxe. We went to the deluxe before they started charging 10 Euro per person. The diamond is still 10 euro per person but we thought well worth it and so many to choose from. The menus here are again substantial.

Bars are great and loads of choice of branded booze.

The hotel just looks even better than the deluxe. Before we stayed at the Diamond my partner's favourite holiday was to the deluxe. The deluxe is lovely but for me the Diamond is a clear favourite.

Im going back in June this year. I was there for my birthday last year and came back to the room to find it over flowing with balloons with the entertainment team had spent all day blowing up. I think all the balloons must have began to annoy the maid after a few days.

Congrats on booking this great hotel and for a great price. If you have any specific questions about the Diamond feel free to ask, talking about the Diamond is one of my favourite topics!

I cant wait to be back at that dome bar sipping cocktails and having a lovely lunch.

Godalming, United...
reviews: 28
2. Re: Cornelia Diamond August 2013 price difference

Hi there,

There are other family rooms that are not two storey!

The bedrooms are side by side, with individual bathrooms,but they share the same entrance and the same poolside 'jetty/boardwalk!

They are of course on the ground floor of the hotel and consequently have no nice views from the terraces!

One disadvantage is that on the wrong side of the hotel, there is no afternoon sun on the terraces,plenty of heat, but no sun!

I totally agree with Moosey, the CD is superb and I endorse and agree with everything he says!

A superb hotel,book it and you will love it!

Our friends stayed in one of the poolside roomsnI have described and they loved it!

Hope this helps

Pat

barrhead
reviews: 11
3. Re: Cornelia Diamond August 2013 price difference

Hi Moosey

You speak about the made to order lunch from a substantial menu from the pool bar ,is this an xstra or is it all part of the all inclusive

Your review makes the hotel sound great

Liverpool, United...
4. Re: Cornelia Diamond August 2013 price difference

Hello Golfer,

Yes the lunch menu is part of the all inclusive. They have a buffet section in same area for bread, salad and soups and a few other daily specials. The menu had quite a good selection even for a fussy veggie like me. A selection of about 7 pizza, 7 pasta, grilled fish, burgers, baguettes, sandwiches and different types of Pide which I believe, though I may be wrong, is sort of between a sandwich and a stuffed pizza. Its a turkish specialty anyway and I am determined to figure out what it actually is on my next trip!!

The only part of this hotel that didnt meet the standards of the all inclusives I have stayed in in this region of Turkey was the buffet restaurant. That didnt bother me though as i was quite happy to spend my lunch times by the pool at the dome bar and my evenings in the al a cartes.

Liverpool, United...
5. Re: Cornelia Diamond August 2013 price difference

Sorry Chiccadee for the duff info about the family rooms! Patthedrum is of course correct, they are the pool access rooms attached to the main building as opposed to the ones facing the main building! My bad.

Its still an awesome choice of hotel and I'm sure you'll have a great time!!

6. Re: Cornelia Diamond August 2013 price difference

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:16 am, February 24, 2014