We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sorry, another vb question.

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 12
Sorry, another vb question.

This time about the a la cartes.

Do you order all your courses from a menu or do they bring some things automatically? The reason I ask is because on the site it has menu's which have eg cold starters, hot starters, then salad, pizza, pasta then main courses too!

Confusing and a lot of food!

UNITED KINGDOM
reviews: 24
1. Re: Sorry, another vb question.

You order from the menu as there are choices in each category.

We don't eat everything as its just too much and choose what we think we'll eat.

I've seen people have everything and leave loads.

scotland
reviews: 9
2. Re: Sorry, another vb question.

Some of the ala cartes do what is called a mezzi which is a selection of small dishes different bits and pieces on them .This is usually in the Turkish ,Greek and sometimes the Mexican ,you don't need to eat it al but it is nice to have a taste of diferent things even if it is just for thye experience of doing so .

Me, I just eat it all lol .

Peter

UNITED KINGDOM
reviews: 24
3. Re: Sorry, another vb question.

Good point Peter. I was thinking of the Italian and Chinese. We have eaten in the Greek and loved that (great atmosphere with dancing and music) but not the Mexican or Turkish.

reviews: 12
4. Re: Sorry, another vb question.

Thanks all. Sounds perfect to me.

Can you adjust the main courses slightly? eg fillet steak in Italian has mushrooms on but hubby doesn't like them- would they serve it without?

scotland
reviews: 9
5. Re: Sorry, another vb question.

They will indeed , you can ask them to serve the dishes without any of the sauces or garnishes ,but you can't ask for anything that they don.t have on the menu.

Peter

6. Re: Sorry, another vb question.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 am, January 14, 2014