We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day Trip To Antalya

Which Belek hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 9
Day Trip To Antalya

Can anyone tell me the best way to get from the Letoonia Golf Resort in Belek to Antalya please? I don't mind how we travel just the easiest way to get there, and the cost involved.

Thank you

Laurence

oxford
reviews: 8
1. Re: Day Trip To Antalya

there are taxis and buses available. We did a half day tour with fist choice, had 1 hr at a jewellery outlat, 2 hrs antalya and a visit to a waterfall, tour lasted 6 hours and cost £7.00 eqach. Guide was very informative. We were given directions in Antalya then left to our own devices.

wirral
reviews: 11
2. Re: Day Trip To Antalya

hi honeyham

What were the prices like at the jewellry outlet you visited.

thanks

Wendy

oxford
3. Re: Day Trip To Antalya

Hi, Prices difficult to assess, depends what you are looking for. I did buy something and paid less than 40% of the ticket price. The jewellery is lovely, very nice designs, but there is a bit of a hard sell. I dont know whether or not I got a bargain till I get it valued at home but they give you a photo and description and guarantee worldwide repairs if necessary and a 5 year guaranteed buy back for the price you paid. All I can say is if you are looking for something in particular, have a price in your head that you would be happy with and dont pay any more. My ring had to be resized so we paid for it and it was delivered to the hotel yesterday. Happy hunting!

runcorn
Destination Expert
for Belek
4. Re: Day Trip To Antalya

The bus goes from Belek into Antalya or you can book a day trip with the local tour guides, the cost is around 4 euro's but this includes a stop in a jewellers.

The other option would be to hire a car for the day, 22-25 euro's at this time of year. Very easy drive.

UK
5. Re: Day Trip To Antalya

How much would it be to hire a car with a driver? I don't fancy driving myself really.

Thanks

Laurence

oxford
6. Re: Day Trip To Antalya

Eurpocar in our hotel was advertising 80 eu for car + driver for a day, however car hire cost 60eu and driving was not difficult as roads are quite quiet.

UK
7. Re: Day Trip To Antalya

Ok thanks for the info.

Laurence

8. Re: Day Trip To Antalya

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:18 am, March 10, 2010