We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

convenience store

Which Candi Dasa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
australia
reviews: 21
convenience store

Is there a convenience store to buy nibblies and bintang to take to room near Rama Gardens

8 replies to this topic
Candi Dasa...
reviews: 6
1. Re: convenience store

Hi there,

In Candidasa we have 4 convenience type stores, plus 2 supermarket type shops(sort of - no fresh foods).

There is now 2 x Alpha Marts (why they opened another one I have no idea !!), 1 x IndoMaret, and 1 x other one (I think just some kind of generic one - opposite end of town to Rama direction anyway). The Happy shop also sells some food things, and very limited fruit.

Even staying at the Rama, you will need to get transport into CD if you are wanting to stock up (few bags etc) ... the first convenience shop you will see is Alpha Mart ... you can walk in, but some sections no footpath, you just then have to dance with the trucks and motorbikes a few times.

Rama has drivers out front, so you could sling them a few Rp's and make it easy on yourself.

Enjoy Candidasa !

Regards, Geoff

australia
reviews: 21
2. Re: convenience store

Thank you I am really looking forward to our trip.

Brisbane
3. Re: convenience store

Do they sell bingtang

Wollongong...
4. Re: convenience store

They sell bintang everywhere

Loch Sport...
reviews: 15
5. Re: convenience store

The second Alfamart is near and on the same side as Futsol Pavilion, opposite Legong and a little further east.

Brisbane
6. Re: convenience store

Thank you for all you information all is a help looking forward to getting there

reviews: 1
7. Re: convenience store

There is a bottle shop and small Deli next to the Dining Room restaurant, the only place in town that sells cheese, milk, cereals and yoghurts. They can also deliver to the Rama if you meet them at reception.

Gosford, Australia
8. Re: convenience store

Hi there.

There is a small shop in gang just outside entrance of Rama Hotel. Along with a lady opposite who does laundry. Also a warung that we often ate at near the hotel driveway.

Up on the corner of the main road is a petrol station & about 200mts towards CD across the road is a large place that sells cold drinks etc.

There's even a couple of little roadside stalls on the way to CD that sell snacks, fruit, drinks etc.

We usually don a backpack & enjoy the walk to & from CD. Yes I know its hot but we like it.

Takes a good 30 mins to edge of town and we can spend all day wandering around.

8 days for us but not counting yet ..........

Happy travels !!

Reply to: convenience store
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Candi Dasa