We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nrl grand final

Which Candi Dasa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 3
Nrl grand final

Would anyone know where we could watch the nrl grand final in candidasa 30th sept. thanks

Bali, Indonesia
reviews: 117
1. Re: Nrl grand final

Howdy~ The Watergarden Restaurant has had AFL games in the past and had that grand final on a big screen. Ya' might try there. If it will be shown on Australian Broadcasting Corp (ABC) channel, maybe the resort you are staying at will have it available on satellite/cable.

Beach Bum Bill

2. Re: Nrl grand final

Thank you bill I have sent them an email I shall keep you posted cheers

Bali, Indonesia
3. Re: Nrl grand final

Hi Russ, I did some checking in town today. The NRL Final is only carried on cable on Bali and CD does not have any cable access at this time. If Ya' wanna see the NRL Final, Ya' gotta go down to Denpasar or Kuta area. Only the AFL Final will be available in CD. Sorry~~~

BB Bill

Perth, Australia
reviews: 50
4. Re: Nrl grand final

Oh dear...that means no AFL grand final too...bugger

Broome, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome
reviews: 41
5. Re: Nrl grand final

I am sure the AFL final will be on the Australian channel on television, as they carry a number of games each weekend...my husband watched a quite a few last June when we were in CD.

Bali, Indonesia
6. Re: Nrl grand final

Sue is right... The AFL Grand will be available on ABC in CD. We watch it when we are here. Games are shown on Fri night, 2 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday during the regular season. Our satellite package has them on channel 350.

BB Bill

Perth, Australia
reviews: 50
7. Re: Nrl grand final

Awesome you have made my day yet again BBM:-)

8. Re: Nrl grand final

Ok thanks for the info bill I think I shall decide when we get to Bali if I could be bothered taking Kuta on or not I guess it depends on who is playing cheers

9. Re: Nrl grand final

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, August 25, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Candi Dasa