We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

genggong candidasa

Which Candi Dasa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Eindhoven, The...
reviews: 103
genggong candidasa

Hi,

Found this place on TA, and www.booking.com and it has good reviews, and looks really good, and it is reasonably priced.

I emailed the owners, but didn't get any reply sofar.

Does anyone know whether there are connecting rooms, or connecting bugalows? If not, are the bungalows maybe adjoining so we can stay there with 2 kids (9 and 12 by then).

Thanks in advance

Broome, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome
reviews: 40
11. Re: genggong candidasa

Hi Narelle, yes I would think it would be, because Brad and staff had started it around 3 weeks back and they certainly get a move on, once they get started on a project. Look forwad to hearing what you think of it.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 5
12. Re: genggong candidasa

It wouldn't be noisy if they haven't finished though will it?

Where are they putting it?

Can't wait to get there for some quiet time...

SYDNEY
reviews: 11
13. Re: genggong candidasa

Rellpet you will certainely get quite time there, I am also there in march, so may see you.

Cheers

Broome, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome
14. Re: genggong candidasa

It's basically on the shoreline and there wouldn't much noise from any works that I could imagine and as I say, I would think it will be finished by the time you are there and I wouldn't be surprised if it is already.

Perth, Australia
reviews: 5
15. Re: genggong candidasa

Hi Balioversydney

We're there from 28th March....

Thanks Sue!!! Will definitely let u know how we go.

:)

Bali, Indonesia
reviews: 116
16. Re: genggong candidasa

Howdy Ya'll,

We walked over to Bayshore this morning and took a look.

There is no sea pool being built at this time, Brad was away but none of the Staff knew of any plans.

The other 2 pools were clean and lovely.....

There a remodel of one of the suites, but no noise involved.

Stop in and sat "HI!" to us when you get here.

We are about 250 meters from Brads, across fro Lotus Seaview restaurant, and would love to meet Ya'll.

Aloha, Bill & Marcia

Broome, Australia
Destination Expert
for Broome
17. Re: genggong candidasa

Well, there you go...when last I spoke with Brad, I was sure he said he was about to start the ocean pool....he must have become busy elsewhere and not had time to devote to it yet.

Bali, Indonesia
reviews: 116
18. Re: genggong candidasa

Hi Sue~

Spoke with Brad at Bayshore today and he is beginning the 'Ocean Pool' soon, with an expected completion date of late March/mid April. It will be along the left side of the 'T' jetty and extend about 15 meters left and out to the existing concrete cylinders. Nothing stays the same on Bali, so just wait and it will/may change again! :o)

Aloha, BB Bill

19. Re: genggong candidasa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 5:18 am, April 26, 2013
Get answers to your questions about Candi Dasa