We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Candidasa Accom

Which Candi Dasa hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
cairns
reviews: 2
Budget Candidasa Accom

I still have a few days to fill in my month holiday, (june July) I have searched for budget accom, in Candidasa but seem to find nothing under 70.00, it is for myself and my daughter, all we need is clean honest and friendly, trying to keep the budget under 50.00 Aus, and also could someone please let me know how much to get from airport to Candidasa, and then Candiasa to Ubud

thanks

29 replies to this topic
Eindhoven, The...
reviews: 103
1. Re: Budget Candidasa Accom

Hi,

Maybe you can try Puri Pandan - Candidasa...

Hope this helps you,

Kind regards,

Sylvia

sydney
reviews: 7
2. Re: Budget Candidasa Accom

There is a cafe facing the beach opposite the Watergarden Hotel called the Temple Cafe, they have budget accommodation, not sure of the prices though, ate there a couple of times when we stayed at the Watergarden and it seemed like a really nice chilled place.

SYDNEY
reviews: 11
3. Re: Budget Candidasa Accom

Perhaps look at the Bayside Bugalows they are newly built and on the beach.

Ireland
reviews: 6
4. Re: Budget Candidasa Accom

Have a look at Temple Cafe and Seaside bungalows for good budget accom. The rooms at the front have lovely ocean views

Bali, Indonesia
reviews: 116
5. Re: Budget Candidasa Accom

Howdy~ Bayside Bungalows are quite nice as is Fajar Hotel. Airport to CD is about 350,000 Rp (about $40 AUS) and maybe $20 AUS from CD to Ubud. Aloha, Beach Bum Bill

Oslo, Norway
reviews: 48
6. Re: Budget Candidasa Accom

Hey,

I've stayed in Candi Dasa for the past weekend. We stayed in Puir Oka Beach Bungalows. We paid Rp 225.000 for a clean and comfi room. They have great view from the restaurant/breakfast are and a really nice swimming pool.

We have searched for about 2 hours before we finally decided to stay at Puri Oka as our budget normally is a bit lower. So places as Kelapa Mas Homestay, Air Homestay or Ida's Homestay are also good options. They do not have a swimming pool, but have decent rooms. They are even cheaper or around the same as Puri Oka. The swimming pool made us deciding to go to Puri Oka and I don't regret it at all.

For you transportation a recommend to rent a scooter, that is by far the best way to discover Bali. Honda Vario is the best option and with a good bargain you should be able to get it for Rp 35.000 till Rp 40.000.

Perth, Australia
Destination Expert
for Patong
reviews: 43
7. Re: Budget Candidasa Accom

Candidasa is lovely, we spent a week there recently and can't wait to go back, it's so relaxing after Kuta, the views around the east Bali villages, water palaces, etc is amazing

have a look on this website its a guide book with all sorts of info on CD and east coast, there are websites for accomodation in there too www.agungbali.com

the bungalows as suggested already look good for your budget, the bungalows at Temple cafe, www.balibeachfront-cottages.com they have some seaview cottages for 400,000 Rp (about $45) a double and single bed, a/c hot/cold water, fan, but they do have cheaper and more budget for 90,000Rp no hot water or a/c though!! depends on how budget you want to go??

also Puri Oka looks lovely and is newer www.purioka.com prices range from$25USD for basic to $45USD for ocean view bungalow inc breakfast

we had a great local CD driver when we were there, he is a great driver and a lovely family man, we done a few tours with him too, he came and picked us up in Tuban and bought us to CD, if you want his details send me a pm

all the best and enjoy CD :-)

cocomoco
reviews: 2
8. Re: Budget Candidasa Accom

Our favorite budget accommodation in whole Bali is located in Candidasa. I scanned through the previous posts and was quite surprised it wasn't mentioned yet.

You should definitely consider Ida's homestay. It's the best ever. They do only have cold water though, but if you really can't handle the cold water they can boil a bucket for you.

Here is a link with more information and pictures. www.bali-travel-life.com/idas-homestay.html

I hope you decide to stay there, you won't regret it!

Oslo, Norway
reviews: 48
9. Re: Budget Candidasa Accom

When we went to Candidasa we checked out Ida's homestay as well. I think they are a bit too expensive for their offer. The cheapest room was Rp175.000 ex tax and service. So you end up paying around Rp 200.000, while you can get a room at Puri Oka for Rp 230.000 with swimming pool etc

Bali, Indonesia
reviews: 116
10. Re: Budget Candidasa Accom

Hi Reef City~ Another thought might be Catra Beach Bungalows. I asked there today for some friends coming the end of this month and was told 150,000, with Air Con & hot water. July is High season, so the price might be a bit more. Nice rooms and pool/restaurant right on the 'beach'.

Aloha, Beach Bum Bill

Reply to: Budget Candidasa Accom
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Candi Dasa