We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Park Hyatt Near by Food

Which Cansaulim hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Park Hyatt Near by Food

As i am travelling to Park Hyatt on June 17th to June 21St 2013.With no food package.I am really worried about two things.

1)Called up zeebop restaurent they said they are closed, So can anyone tell me near by restaurent to have food with resaonable rates.

2)Want to hire a bike for 5 days.So anyone who have the number.I heard one is right outside the park hyatt.If someone of you help me out please..............

Bengaluru...
reviews: 113
1. Re: Park Hyatt Near by Food

If you are interested I can give you my taxi driver friend's number, he will arrange a bike for you.

Balton's Restaurant is the nearest food option, 100 metres south along the road from the Hyatt gate. They stay open all year. Their shack next to Zeebop stays open only till end-May, usually.

- Jyoti

2. Re: Park Hyatt Near by Food

Thanks for your reply yes please provide it.I called the zeebop restaturent they are closed from May 31st.

Also i find the park hyat has too expensive food rates.A day or two is fine but for 5 days with so much expensive meal is not worht i fell.So thought of renting bike for 4 days and travel around to different hotels

UK/Goa
reviews: 41
3. Re: Park Hyatt Near by Food

I eat at Park Hyatt every six weeks because the Italian place is nice for a treat. Comes to anything from 3, 000 to almost 6, 000 two people with wine etc..

Just go about a mile and a half right out of the gate to Majorda.

There is Pentagon and a little further Fiska opposite Alila Diwa.

Both excellent and open at that time.

Wales
reviews: 32
4. Re: Park Hyatt Near by Food

Take a left at the main road and look out for a sign on the left by a bus stop, Heritage Village hotel, adjacent to the Hotel is a restraunt called Sanlins and just past that there is the Heritage Village own restraunt "The Mango Terrace" http://goa.selecthotels.co.in/

Bike hire is available also at this location

Mumbai (Bombay...
reviews: 71
5. Re: Park Hyatt Near by Food

Hi, I am visiting Park Hyatt in early Sept for 6 nights with family. Please can you give recommendation for some restaurants open at that time. We are vegetarians. any must eat place being vegetarians in Goa? Planning to visit North Goa for 1 or 2 days.

New Delhi, India
6. Re: Park Hyatt Near by Food

Can someone give info/ contacts for some good, reliable taxi drivers's and restaurants around Park Hyatt?

Edited: 2:04 am, September 25, 2013
Bengaluru...
reviews: 113
7. Re: Park Hyatt Near by Food

During the off season, when the shacks are closed, the restaurant within walking distance is Balton's just south of the Hyatt gate. There are a few options further South near Majorda and Betalbatim.

I will PM you the number of a taxi driver who lives down the lane from Hyatt, his name is Edwin.

Meanwhile, you may enjoy a few photos here:

…blogspot.in/2011/10/menus-happy-days-are-he…

Enjoy!

8. Re: Park Hyatt Near by Food

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 6:18 am, September 27, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Cansaulim