We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver or wine tasting tour?

Which Stellenbosch hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
reviews: 156
Driver or wine tasting tour?

We will be dropped off at the Protea Dorpshius Hotel after a wine country tour. It is more scenic than drinking oriented. We will have one day to either rest or go to a few wine tasting locations.

We might wish to try a few wine tasting locations, and I really don't want to rely on the hotel to offer wine tasting services ($$). Does anyone have the name/email address of a driver that we can contact to take us around to a few locations? Or, the name of a small tour company that I can email. I really don't want to get on a bus with 15 people though ;)

Also, I am not sure that I want to sit down and have a big lunch somewhere.

Suggestions?

Thanks,

LDTC2

Fordingbridge...
reviews: 159
11. Re: Driver or wine tasting tour?

As it indeed has been removed Hank. Are you a clairvoyant??

Stellenbosch, South...
reviews: 3
12. Re: Driver or wine tasting tour?

Sorry about that. My ignorance. Wanted to help. i dont understand why potential visitors dont go to activities in Stellenbosch and see who they can use. We wll have to list there.

Fordingbridge...
reviews: 159
13. Re: Driver or wine tasting tour?

Jacuessmal.

Send a private message to itdc2 with your contact details. Just click on his title & then click on the private message on the left hand side. Hope that this helps.

Cape Town Central...
14. Re: Driver or wine tasting tour?

see attached website www.bvstransportconsultants.co.za

15. Re: Driver or wine tasting tour?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 4:15 pm, December 16, 2013