We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Christmas Day restaurant suggestion

Which Knysna hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
reviews: 2
Christmas Day restaurant suggestion

Hi,

Does anyone have any suggestions where to have Christmas dinner in Knysna. My husband and I will have our two sons 21 and 23 with us, so we want somewhere that will be socially suitable for them and possibly where we could relax after our meal.

I have made enquiries at St James of Knysna, as it looks charming, but not sure what atmosphere this will have.

McGregor, South...
Destination Expert
for Western Cape, Cape Town
reviews: 119
1. Re: Christmas Day restaurant suggestion

Have a look at Zacharys at Pezula Golf Resort if you want something special. You might even manage a round of golf!

Cape Town
2. Re: Christmas Day restaurant suggestion

Hi

Try sirocco at www.sirocco.co.za at thesen harbour town their december 25 menu looks inviting and the place is buzzing with people of all ages. St James is set in a beautiful part of town right at the lagoon edge but aging as its guests.

Cruisebaron

Knysna
reviews: 1
3. Re: Christmas Day restaurant suggestion

We will go therre with our 9 month old and 2 years old !

4. Re: Christmas Day restaurant suggestion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:17 am, June 19, 2011
Get answers to your questions about Knysna