We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cape town table mountain

Which Cape Town Central hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Niagara Falls...
cape town table mountain

I will be joinig a tour to tble mountain. I would like to see the most but have walking difficulties. Cant walk for long or climbing. Can someone please enlighten me the best possible way?

4 replies to this topic
Port Elizabeth
Destination Expert
for South Africa
1. Re: cape town table mountain

You will be taking the cable car, I presume?

Frankfurt, Germany
reviews: 60
2. Re: cape town table mountain

Definitely use the cable car. The paths are excellent and easy to walk with opportunities to sit. You can actually get some real nice views of Cape Town close to the cable car. You are totally flexible to the amount of walking you can do.

Regards

Michelle - Owner - Cape Town Guide

Washington DC...
reviews: 29
3. Re: cape town table mountain

Access via the cable car is not difficult. At the top the trails closest to the cable car are paved. If you try to hike further out on the mountain the footing is more rocky.

Cape Town Central...
reviews: 40
4. Re: cape town table mountain

If you are referring by walking path ways on the top of the mountain, then you will be good for that. Most of the path ways is paved out and will make walking so much easier. Most of the sightseeing will be done from the front part of the mountain overlooking Camps Bay, Signal Hill, Robbin Island, The Harbour with The Table Bay and also the City and even further out.

Hank - Owner - Ulungele Tours

Reply to: cape town table mountain
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted