We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay.

Which Cape Town Central hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
India
reviews: 24
where to stay.

we want to visit Cate town in Sept or Oct.now,we plan to use Hop on Hop off bus to have initial look of the city & then visit the places which catch our fancy or are must visit like Robben Island,Kristenbosh botanical garden,Table mountain,Old biscuit factory,Cape of Good Hope,West coast National park,Boulders............

we have 2 kids ....

so i was wondering which area to stay where we can find taxi easily & the Hop on bus stop is neary by.

i looked at area called Milnerton.....but am not sure if it meets our needs.

any suggestions?

north yorkshire
reviews: 114
1. Re: where to stay.

IMO Milnerton is a bit far out. Probably stay in City Bowl (Gardens etc.) or Seapoint, Camps Bay or similar. Lots of the stuff you want can be done by the HOHO Bus then you could hire a car and do the Cape Peninsular for a day and go up the West Coast National Park.

Cape Town Central...
reviews: 57
2. Re: where to stay.

The place that will be of more interest to you would be Mouille Point. Very close to the Waterfront and also the City area. Easy to get taxi's and accommodation is not that expensive. Have a look at www.villageandlife.com for options, self catering apartments.

Hank - Owner - Ulungele Tours

Mumbai (Bombay...
reviews: 78
3. Re: where to stay.

Hi.. I would choose Sea point..

Kavita

India
reviews: 24
4. Re: where to stay.

hi all,

thanks for the reply.

we are looking for vacation rentals & want a place near the ocean .i am looking at all the suugested places and trying to find the best option....

5. Re: where to stay.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:19 am, July 22, 2014