We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rental Agencies in Cape Town

Which Camps Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Reading, United...
reviews: 1
Rental Agencies in Cape Town

Has anyone got any experience of using or opinions (good or bad) of VUYELA INVEST CC Trading as Cape Luxury Accommodation Reg # m007/038023/23 in Cape Town? I'm thinking of booking a holiday rental properyty through them, but something doesn't seem quite right about the way they've been handling the potential transaction so far.

Cape Town
1. Re: Rental Agencies in Cape Town

Hi You need to give me more info on this. Like their website address. We are a rental agency and we work with many other agencies in Cape Town.

Regards

Johan Horak

Cape Town Holiday Accommodation Agency

Cape Town Central...
Destination Expert
for Camps Bay
reviews: 23
2. Re: Rental Agencies in Cape Town

I'm in the business, and the best advice I can give is to check that they are accredited. Listed with SATSA (southern African tourism services association) is a good one, as they have bonding in place to ensure that clients are protected.

They should also be EAAB registered (estate agents affairs board).

All the best.

Richard Marshall

Nox Rentals

Luxury Camps Bay Vacation Rentals

Edited: 1:58 pm, February 08, 2013
Cape Town Central...
Destination Expert
for Camps Bay
reviews: 23
3. Re: Rental Agencies in Cape Town

Hi Cliveandpam,

I just googled the company name and saw the website.

My company has worked with Jenny and Birgit extensively over the past few years and they have always been reputable. Just to clarify, I've never rented a property from them but we have regularly provided accommodation to their guests. I personally would be comfortable to recommend them.

Thanks

Richard Marshall

Nox Rentals

Luxury Camps Bay Vacation Rentals

Cape Town
reviews: 1
4. Re: Rental Agencies in Cape Town

Hi Clive and Pam

Jenny has rented our properties www.campsbayapartments.com from us quite a few times and I have always been impressed with her professional service. I can highly recommend her.

Enjoy your stay in our beautiful city.

Regards

Elize

www.campsbayapartments.com

5. Re: Rental Agencies in Cape Town

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, March 03, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Camps Bay