We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommendations for Camps Bay Guest Houses

Which Camps Bay hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Vermontville...
reviews: 4
Recommendations for Camps Bay Guest Houses

We are looking for an upscale guest house in Camps Bay in a quiet location but where it may be possible to hear the sea. Has anyone stayed at Atholl Guest House? Is it in a quiet area or would there be a lot of traffic noise (people/cars)? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Cape Town Central...
Destination Expert
for Camps Bay
reviews: 23
1. Re: Recommendations for Camps Bay Guest Houses

Hi,

I've not stayed at Atholl House but I know the property. From what I know of it, it is a nice property, although it is fairly high up the hill in Camps Bay, so I would not expect to hear the ocean.

If you are looking for a guesthouse closer to the ocean you could try 51 on Camps Bay or The Bay Atlantic.

Alternatively I would recommend taking a look at the various vacation rental properties in Camps Bay. Tripadvisor has a comprehensive list of properties available.

All the best.

Richard Marshall

Nox Rentals

Luxury Camps Bay Vacation Rentals

Cape Town Central...
Destination Expert
for Camps Bay
reviews: 23
2. Re: Recommendations for Camps Bay Guest Houses

Alternatively you might also consider looking for accommodation in Clifton. Many of the buildings in Clifton are directly on the beaches, and you get great views and sounds of the ocean.

Try Clifton Vacation Rentals on Tripadvisor.

Good luck!

Richard Marshall

Nox Rentals

Luxury Camps Bay Vacation Rentals

3. Re: Recommendations for Camps Bay Guest Houses

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 2:17 pm, October 20, 2012
Get answers to your questions about Camps Bay