We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sun City/Pretoria

Which Sun City hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
UK
reviews: 6
Sun City/Pretoria

This is an extension to the 'bars in pretoria" topic.

I thought I'd better start a new subject.

We are an all male group staying in Hotel 224 in Pretoria on 2 consecutive weekends during the British Lions rugby tour this summer.After listening to advice from different people I'm undecided as to whether to change hotels because of negative feedback about the area the 224 is in.A new option for our 2nd weekend would be to stay in Sun City for 3 nights? Would this be a good option for 13 men?

How far is Jo'burg from Sun City-looking at maps,I think it's a two and a half hour drive.Am I close to the mark?

Thanks All-any help is more than welcome.

1. Re: Sun City/Pretoria

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 3:20 am, August 11, 2009