We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hazyview?

UK
reviews: 31
Hazyview?

We are planning to stay in Hazyview next year as a base for the KNP. Have stayed there before at a hotel but want to try somewhere new , we have been looking at Abagane Guest House which seems great. The problem is we will not have our own transport and the guest houses dont seem to do dinner,only breakfasts. I believe there arent any Taxis in Hazyview,so is there any way of getting to nearby restaraunts if we stay at a guest house..such as private transfers, and what would be the cost?

Thanks.

S

Mumbai (Bombay...
reviews: 47
1. Re: Hazyview?

Hi, You can have a look at Laughing Waters. They can do dinner on request. They also own Gap tours so they might be able to do transfers. Ask them. Or if want restaurant then will have to stay at one of the hotels.

Western Cape, South...
Destination Expert
for South Africa, Sabi Sand Game Reserve
reviews: 40
2. Re: Hazyview?

You can email some of the Guest houses, including Abangane, with your questions about transport. Of all people, they will be the ones who know the most about options you might have for transportation. There are a couple of tour/transport operators there, but I see no reference in the information I have from them about such out-to-dinner transfers.

SOUTH AFRICA
3. Re: Hazyview?

Many of my clients stay at Abangane and don't have transport. Contact Klaus from Abangane and see how he can assist with the arranging of restaurant transfers. There are restaurants nearby and arranging transfers to and fro are no problem.

Tanya * owner * Africa Direct

Edited: 9:31 am, May 01, 2013
UK
reviews: 31
4. Re: Hazyview?

Thank you for your replies.I will email direct, its good to know there are some options.

S

5. Re: Hazyview?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 3:35 am, May 25, 2013
6. Re: Hazyview?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12:15 am, May 27, 2014