We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Gomo Gomo or Arathusa?

Singapore, Singapore
Gomo Gomo or Arathusa?

My friends and I are planning a trip in October. Our travel agency offered 2 options, Gomo Gomo and Aruthusa. Since both meet our budget, Aruthusa seems like the clear choice. However, only luxury rooms are available on our preferred dates and I understand that only the standard rooms have a view of the waterhole. Gomo Gomo rooms seem to all have a good view.

Is it still better value to stay in Arathusa than Gomo Gomo? I feel like we might be shortchanged by having to pay more for a room without a view. What's important to us is that we get to see a lot of wildlife -- the comfort of the accommodations is secondary.

1. Re: Gomo Gomo or Arathusa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 1:16 am, March 31, 2014
Get answers to your questions about Kruger National Park