We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Go2africa? Are they good? Can anybody advise?

Northampton
reviews: 9
Go2africa? Are they good? Can anybody advise?

Hi

I would really appreciate hearing from people who have previously used Go2africa. Please feel free to private mail me if you'd prefer.........

Thanks

Lauren

Florida
reviews: 10
1. Re: Go2africa? Are they good? Can anybody advise?

We used them, as I think you probably already know. They even fought to get us a partial refund from one of their contractors...and we didn't even ask! I just deposited the sizeable check today!

I recommend them.

usa
reviews: 13
2. Re: Go2africa? Are they good? Can anybody advise?

Oh my gosh! I cannot rave enought about go2africa.com My husband and I just returned from a 2 week trip to SA, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. Everything went perfectly--and we had numerous flights, tranfers, excursions and hotels. Our agent was Ms. Rikke Williams. Give them a try--you won't be sorry. Feel free to e-mail me with any specific questions.

barb

Northampton
3. Re: Go2africa? Are they good? Can anybody advise?

Thanks Barb.

Florida
4. Re: Go2africa? Are they good? Can anybody advise?

Did I say something wrong?!

Northampton
5. Re: Go2africa? Are they good? Can anybody advise?

OMG - I'm so sorry.....thanks to you CA-vol also! How rude of me....half asleep!

Florida
6. Re: Go2africa? Are they good? Can anybody advise?

Phew, just making sure. I tend to tick people off, but only on Internet message forums. I guess I don't convey what I am trying to say very well when I'm online, so now I am paranoid about it!

Northampton
7. Re: Go2africa? Are they good? Can anybody advise?

Anybody else used them?

Northampton
8. Re: Go2africa? Are they good? Can anybody advise?

Anybody else used them?

Florida
9. Re: Go2africa? Are they good? Can anybody advise?

Are you nervous about something in particular?

San Mateo...
reviews: 13
10. Re: Go2africa? Are they good? Can anybody advise?

Lauren;

I'm in the process of chatting with them about an overland tour, and so far they've been extremely helpful. I'll let you know how the deal turns out.

I've done a lot of research and asked quite a few questions, on this forum and on lonely planet's thorn tree forum, and pretty much everyone had good things to say. Almost all people who had even slight issues had them with the tour operator, not with go2africa themselves. So, I highly recommend that whatever agent you choose to work with, you ask what operator will be conducting the tour and do some research on them. This is a bit harder task, as I've found little information on operators (most is on agents).

I'd actually really like it if tripadvisor started a rating section for tour operators like they have for hotels. (Power's that be, are you listening?)

:)

Jennifer

Get answers to your questions about Kruger National Park