We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restraunts in Kingman?????

Which Kingman hotels are on sale?
mm/dd/yyyy mm/dd/yyyy
See hotels
Hemet
reviews: 15
Restraunts in Kingman?????

Planning a trip too Kingman in April...Any suggestions for a good Mexican foodie stop? How about a good breakfast foodie stop? Thank You for any suggestions

4 replies to this topic
San Mateo...
reviews: 23
1. Re: Restraunts in Kingman?????

Try

El Palacio

401 E Andy Devine Ave

Kingman, AZ 86401

I have stopped there 5 or 6 times over 12 years... last time on Dec 29th... strangely a good friend also stopped there that day but we didn't meet... both agree it was good... I probably need to write a review... By the way it doesn't look anything like the photo on trip advisor... its in old downtown across from the railroad station...

Randy

Scottsdale, Arizona
2. Re: Restraunts in Kingman?????

+1 for El Palacio in Kingman. I wouldn't eat Mexican food anywhere else there. The refrieds might be the best in the state. Seriously good food.

Sedona, AZ
Destination Expert
for Sedona, Arizona, Monument Valley
reviews: 129
3. Re: Restraunts in Kingman?????

Is Kingman your ultimate destination?

El Palacios enjoys the best reputation for Mexican fare there. For RT66 nostalgia MrDz is a popular 50s style diner. But if you'll be moving on and away from Kingman there are options. We skipped the included breakfast at our BW hotel this summer in favor of West Side Lilo's in Seligman. After 46 days and 8,000 miles on the road my DW declared it was the best breakfast of the entire journey.

Kingman, Arizona
reviews: 12
4. Re: Restraunts in Kingman?????

I recommend Oyster's Mexican restaurant in Kingman. It's on route 66, not far from I-40. It is more of a locals place, and in my opinion the food is a lot better than El Palacio.

If you are here for more than one night, our Thai food place downtown is awesome. It's called Bangkok Thai, don't let the building fool you…it is very clean inside and the food is authentic.

I agree with RedRox about West Side Lilo's in Seligman for breakfast, the food is fantastic!

Reply to: Restraunts in Kingman?????
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted